- Proper wheel alignment is extremely important to maintain your car tyre's tread life, reduce unnecessary wear and keep safe on the roads.
- It is recommended to get your wheels aligned once every six months or 10,000 kms, whichever comes first, so if it's been a while head over to the expert team at Enhanced Motors to keep your vehicle running smoothly (and in the right direction)!
- When a vehicle is out of alignment it can create dangerous driving conditions, and place unnecessary wear on tyres.
- Using nitrogen in tyres is beneficial for fuel saving, improved steering, longer tyre life and superior handling. It also keeps the tyres running cooler for longer and can reduce false alarms from the tyre pressure monitoring systems.
- Bring your vehicle into Enhanced Motors, open seven days, to get a thorough wheel inspection and quick fix by their qualified technicians.
Grab a full 3D wheel alignment and four Nitrogen-fills from Enhanced Motors.
Choose from two options:
- $59 for one car
- $115 for two cars