What is Kids Spy Network?
Kids Spy Network is an interactive secret mission where your child (or children) are recruited to be secret agents and save the world from mischief and mayhem. To do this they will need to use their problem-solving skills, solve puzzles, break codes and learn about the world around them.
To complete these missions, children will need a pencil and access to a smartphone or computer with WiFi to access headquarters.
Agent headquarters can be found here. By giving your child their mission you are giving permission for them to access this website. We take online safety very seriously and while children to submit answers to headquarters, we cannot contact children, they cannot talk to each other and we do not collect sensitive information about users. You can see all the content on this site ahead of time by logging in and using the answers in the pages following.
You can purchase multiple missions if you have multiple children.
You can personalise your child's spy mission when filling out the redeem coupon link here.
To the children, this seems as though they are active participants in the hunt, and headquarters is relying on their information to complete the tasks at hand.
- You will be emailed your missions within 24 hours of submitting the voucher verification
- Once you receive your missions, you will need to print them and then find a clever way to surprise your children with the mission
- Children will start unlocking clues and completing the mission and will need to go online and register to accept their role as a secret agent
Spy Mission Options:
About The Hunt For The Red Raven
- 3-part series
- The Red Raven is the world's most notorious mischief maker. Secret agents have been hot on his tail, chasing around the world, but he keeps escaping! We need more secret agents to help us break the codes and direct our agents in the ongoing hunt for the red raven.
About The Great Gnome-Napping
- 2-Part Series
- Garden Gnomes all over the world have been disappearing and the Kids Spy Network have been asked to find out where they have gone. Senior agents have gone to investigate the locations with the most disappearances and are sending their information back to headquarters. We need more agents to investigate what they find and help us stop the mischief maker responsible for this.
- This mission will teach children about different locations around the world, including Australia, Canada, Japan and Africa.
About The Case Of Missing Maple Syrup
- Maple Syrup all across Canada has DISAPPEARED! Our agents are investigating this mischievous event and need more junior agents to help us solve the case!
Individual Missions - $7 each (Download to print for up to three children)
The Red Raven Volume I
The Great Gnome Napping Volume I
The Case of the Missing Maple Syrup
Party Pack - $7 (Download to print for up to ten children)
Red Raven Volumes I, II, III
Party Pack Great Gnome Napping Volumes I, II & The Case of the Missing Maple Syrup
Boredom Buster Pack - $7 (Download to print for up to three children)
- Red Raven Volumes I, II, III
- Great Gnome Napping Volumes I, II
- The Case of the Missing Maple Syrup
- Six missions total
Valid from Mar 6, 2019
Expires May 19, 2019
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
You will receive your copy via email within 24 hours of redeeming your coupon. (printable) Redeem at https://www.kidsspynetwork.com/grab-one
. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.