- A fantastic 1000 piece puzzle offering children hours of amusing adventures
- Created by Martin Handford and first published in 1987, Where's Wally is one of the most recognisable characters in the world and a pop-culture icon. Distinctively dressed wearing a red and white striped sweater, black framed glasses and a bobble hat, Wally is a world traveller, always in search of the next adventure
- This puzzle image places Wally in safari park with dozens or more people doing a variety of amusing things. Just like the books, once the puzzle is completed the big question is, can you find Wally hidden within the puzzle image
- This puzzle is a great gift idea for any child who loves the Where's Wally books
- This puzzle is made from high-quality card and comes presented in a rectangular box which has been shrink wrapped for further protection
- 1000 piece puzzle
- Dimensions (LW): 68.6 x 50.8cm
- Material: card
- Suitable for ages six years and above
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $3.99 extra per option for urban delivery or $6.98 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade