- It might seem counterintuitive to trim your beard if your ultimate goal is length, but a little pruning goes a long way during the awkward growth stages.
- At Headmaster barber you don't only get crisp, sharp edges you gain expert precision and creative art.
- With 14 years experience, Dave's hand is steady and his flair for hair art is transforming.
- Fade haircuts are among one of the most popular hairstyles for men, in part due to the many different types of fades you can ask for.
- The fade haircut, also known as a taper, involves gradually cutting the hair on your back and sides shorter as it gets closer to your neck.
- There are many variations of the fade haircut, one of which involves shaving closer to the skin, known as a skin fade.
- Ask Dave, your expert barber and choose from a razor, bald or skin fade as well as temp, burst, drop, flat top (box) and high top variations.
Grab an expert grooming package from HeadMaster Barber.
Choose from ten options:
- $15 for one session fade hair cut
- $20 for one session fade hair cut including skin fade
- $15 for one session beard shape and trimming
- $15 for one session barber hair cut
- $27 for one session beard shape and trimming and barber hair cut
- $29 for two sessions fade hair cuts
- $39 for two sessions fade hair cut including skin fade
- $29 for two sessions beard shape and trimmings
- $29 for two sessions barber hair cuts
- $49 for two sessions beard shape and trimming and barber hair cuts