- Cleanse your face with a deep clean to clear all dead skin cells and whiteheads and blackheads to help support a healthier look.
- Afterwards, relax and ease the tension in your body with a scalp, neck and shoulder massage to really put you in the right mood.
- Alternatively, opt for hydrating facial which will still remove dead skin, blackheads and whiteheads, but a special serum will also be applied to the face to hydrate the skin.
- There are options for one or two people, so treat yourself or take a friend or loved one and do it together.
Choose from four options:
- $49 for a 60-Minute Deep Cleaning Facial for One
- $95 for a 60-Minute Deep Cleaning Facial for Two
- $69 for a 60-Minute Hydrating Facial for One
- $135 for a 60-Minute Hydrating Facial for Two