What are the Signs and Symptoms?
- The most common symptom of a fungal nail infection is the nail becoming thickened and discoloured (white, black, yellow or green). As the infection progresses, the nail can become brittle, with pieces breaking off or coming away from the toe or finger completely.
- If left untreated the skin can become inflamed and painful underneath and around the nail. There may also be white or yellow patches on the nail bed or scaly skin next to the nail.
What are the Causes?
- Tight shoes
- Trauma to the nail
- Unhygienic nail treatments such as foot spas
- Public showers
- Tinea (Athletes Foot)
- Constant sweaty feet
- Contagious (can be spread from person to person)
How Does Laser Nail Fungal Treatment Work?
- The dry heat of the laser kills and inhibits the nail fungus growth and spread. The depth of the laser penetrates the nail to the skin, attracting the fungus and destroying it.
Preparation for Laser Treatment:
- Exfoliate and moisturise your feet well. Focus on cuticle of nails
- Cut nails back as short as possible
- No polish on nails
- Entire nail bed needs to be filed and buffed down as thin as possible
About Good Looking Beauty Medi Spa:
Good Looking Beauty Medi Spa offers high-tech treatments, the latest in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures and beauty. GLB Medi Spa is located on the North Shore in Auckland where they provide an environment designed to relax the mind, enhance the soul and define the skin and body.
You will enjoy personalized cosmeceutical and spa services performed by highly skilled professionals. Only the finest products and equipment are used, all clinically proven to deliver tangible results. GLB Medi Spa is committed to delivering dramatic enhancements as well as unparalleled pampering and relaxation.
Valid from May 17, 2022
Expires Aug 31, 2022
Limit: 1 per user and 1 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for new customers and those who have not had a treatment/appointment in the last 12 months. Must be used by one person in one visit. Coupons cannot be combined. Laser treatment is not suitable if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, experience epilepsy, or are currently taking any medication that makes you sensitive to light. Valid for specific treatment stipulated on the coupon. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.