- Relax and work out your stresses and tensions with a massage and Chinese beauty therapy treatment.
- Cupping is a therapy in which plastic cups (at Free Flow clinic) are applied to the skin along the meridians of the body, creating suction and believed to help stimulate the flow of energy.
- Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
- Cupping is a type of alternative therapy that originated in China. It involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. The suction may facilitate healing with blood flow.
- Celia is a registered acupuncturist with 4 years of practical experience under the Acupuncture NZ association. She is good at helping with muscular problems and injuries, such as neck, shoulder and back injuries; female issues; insomnia; emotional stress, headache and migraine and digestive issues etc.
- With plenty of options to choose from, there is sure to be an option that suits your needs.
- Valid at Eden Terrace location only.
Grab a massage and Chinese beauty therapy treatment for one person at Free Flow Acupuncture.
Choose from three options:
- $30 for a 30-Minute Cupping Session
- $40 for a 30-Minute Facial Scraping Session
- $50 for a 30-Minute Acupuncture Session