- Relax and work out your stresses and tensions with a massage and Chinese therapy treatment.
- This remedial massage focuses on massaging the meridian/ energy pathways of the body. The massage consists of long flowing strokes along the meridians interspersed with specific pressure on acupressure points.
- Cupping (at Free Flow Clinic) is a therapy in which plastic cups are applied to the skin along the meridians of the body, creating suction and believed to help stimulate the flow of energy.
- Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
- Acupuncture has been part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It involves inserting fine needles into specific points on the skin or applying various other techniques to the acupuncture points to restore balance and encourage the body to heal itself.
- Celia is a registered acupuncturist with 4 years of practical experience under the Acupuncture NZ association. She is good at helping with muscular problems and injuries, such as neck, shoulder and back injuries; female issues; insomnia; emotional stress, headache and migraine and digestive issues etc.
Grab a remedial Chinese massage package from Free Flow Acupuncture.
Choose from three options:
- $30 for 30-Minute Session of Massage & Cupping Treatment
- $45 for 45-Minute Session with Massage & Acupuncture or Cupping Treatment
- $60 for 1-Hour Massage Session & Acupuncture or Cupping Treatment