About the One-Hour Aroma Touch™ Massage:
The First Blend
- A mix of oils such as Spruce, Rosewood, Frankincense and Blue Tansy. These oils are used to create a sense of relaxation and balance
The Second Oil
- Lavender oil. It is chemically complex and used as a calming agent to relieve anxiety and as a mood modulator
The Third Oil
- Next is Melaleuca (“tea tree”). This oil is often used to support the immune system and to treat infections. It is revered for its cleansing properties
The Fourth Blend Oil
- A blend of cleansing essential oils including Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. It is also used to boost the immune system. Clove is known for its high content of a compound called eugenol and may help with colds, digestion, nausea and toothaches
The Fifth Blend Oil
- The next blend includes cypress, marjoram, basil, lavender, grapefruit and peppermint. Cypress consists of several compounds, the most prevalent being alpha pinene which is used to help relieve fatigue
The Sixth Oil
- It includes constituents used in many liniment type products such as wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy, blue chamomile, helichrysum and osmanthus. These oils can provide cooling relief to aching joints and support a healthy inflammatory response in the body
The Seventh & Eighth Oils
- The treatment concludes with the application of wild orange and peppermint to the feet and spine. Citrus oils are best known for naturally supporting the levels of an antioxidant known as glutathione. The active ingredient in peppermint oil is menthol, a compound that works as a soothing agent for the body. Its long-lasting cooling effect on the body stimulates those nerves responsible for the sensation of coldness
About Good as Gold Tanning and Beauty:
As a fully qualified Aroma Touch™ massage therapist, Debb Lancaster-Butcher provides a very professional and friendly environment for all your therapeutic needs. She's recently relocated back to her home in Christchurch, after four years in Australia, and is excited to be offering her expertise and services here. Also offering services like Black Magic Spray tans and Feet Peel treatments, Good as Gold Tanning and Beauty is your one-stop shop for all your beauty needs.
Valid from Dec 9, 2021
Expires Mar 31, 2022
Limit: 3 per user and 5 as gift for others
In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid by appointment only Monday to Friday. Blackout dates: 20th December 2021 to 9th January 2022. Not valid public or statutory holidays. In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates will be required at Good as Gold Tanning and Beauty from 3/12/2021 for guests aged over 12 years. Please present your My Vaccine Pass to staff when you arrive, and remember to wear a face mask and scan in on arrival.
Business is located in Parklands and address will be given at the time of booking confirmation. Not valid on public holidays. 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is void. Must be used in one visit by one person. Valid for the option stipulated on coupon. While stocks last. No exchanges. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.