- Say good bye to your stresses and take some time out for yourself this week with a traditional Thai massage.
- Located in the heart of Newmarket is Origin Thai Massage, right next to the train station.
- Your professional and cordial masseuse will use all the traditional techniques such as pressing, rubbing, pushing, holding, kneading and rubbing to help rid of your body's stresses and sore spots.
- If you're really feeling worse for wear, opt for the 70- or 100-minute option and experience the true satisfaction of a lengthy rejuvenating massage.
- Or, if you're in a sharing mood, purchase the couples options and bring along your partner for a relaxing date you'll both enjoy.
- If your day is full, you have more of an excuse of needing a massage - with Origin open until 9.00pm every night, you can stop by on your way home to unwind the day.
- You'll also get two hours of parking, so make sure to check the shops or grab a coffee at one of the fantastic cafes nearby.
Grab a traditional Thai massage from Origin Thai Massage.
Choose from six options:
- $49 for a 45-minute massage for one person
- $69 for a 70-minute massage for one person
- $99 for a 100-minute massage for one person
- $98 for a 45-minute massage for a couple
- $138 for a 70-minute massage for a couple
- $189 for a 100-minute massage for a couple