- A hot stone massage is not only very relaxing, but has also a therapeutic effect on the body.
- It simply eases muscle stiffness and promotes deep relaxation.
- Your therapist, Olaf, actually uses his specially designed hot stones to massage your muscles, so he can apply a bit more pressure on particular tight areas.
- Shoulders, neck, back, arms, and legs are all covered in your massage.
- You will be lying on a massage table, that is warmed up by an electric blanket and can be switched off on request.
- Your massage will take 75 minutes, which is from the time you get on the massage table until the time you come off it.
- Available in two locations - Hastings and Napier.
Grab a 75-minute hot stone and therapeutic massage for $55 from Release & Recover Remedial Therapies & Massage.