- Dermapen 4 Microneedling is designed to create a safe healing response within the body to help ignite natural collagen and elastin production from within the skin, without harsh side effects and downtime, along with repairing the surface layers that may result in healthier skin.
- Dermapen 4 is the only microneedling device with a dedicated scar setting and protocols for revision of deep, atrophic scars; including surgical, burn contracture, striae and post-acne scars. Needle penetration can now be increased up to 3.0mm.
- Dermapen 4 removes the risk of heat injury and hypopigmentation risks, whilst promoting optimised cell function. This makes it a suitable procedure for any patient affected by melasma and with a predisposition to hyperpigmentation. Treatment is also suitable on all Fitzpatrick Skin Types and ethnicities.
- Dermapen treatments have also been found to be effective on Hypopigmentation Vitiligo treatments. Clinically Dermapen treatments work in four ways to reverse the production of hyperpigmentation and melasma.
- Dermapen treatments may be effective for a multitude of conditions including: Rosacea, telangiectasia, seborrheic dermatitis, aesthetic gynaecology, alopecia, and much more.
Grab a session of dermapen microneedling with vitamin infusion and LED for one person at Skin & Brows Studio.
Choose from four options:
- $120 for One Session Dermapen Microneedling With Vitamin Infusion & LED
- $150 for One Dermapen Microneedling with Vitamin Infusion, LED incl DP Dermaceuticals Uber Peel
- $370 for Three Sessions Dermapen Microneedling with Vitamin Infusion & LED
- $450 for Three Dermapen Microneedling with Vitamin Infusion, LED incl DP Dermaceuticals Uber Peel