- Taylor'd Medspas superstar treatment. Dermal needling uses micro-needles to create microscopic punctures within the skin promoting an inflammatory response helping in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- It may help in treating fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars and enlarged pores, pigmentation, scars and stretch marks.
- Dermal needling helps promote collagen formation, which gives greater stimulation to help improve and reduce wrinkles and skin laxity, uneven skin texture and tone.
- Dermal needling may help reduce and treat scarring, acne, reduction of pigmentation and enlarged pores.
- Opt to include numbing or a microdermabrasion.
- Located in Dunedin, in a handy location near the CBD with plenty of parking available.
Grab a dermal needling treatment for one person from Taylor'd Medspa.
Choose from three options:
- $139 for Dermal Needling
- $159 for Dermal Needling with Numbing
- $179 for Dermal Needling incl. Microdermabrasion