- Ignored the state of your skin for far too long? Show it a little loving care with dermaplaning at Beaute on High!
- Dermaplaning is a form of manual exfoliating that provides an alternative to acid peels or microdermabrasion.
- The treatment is done by your experienced beauty therapist who uses a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and removes fine facial hair commonly known as "peach fuzz".
- It's often chosen by those looking to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring and blackheads.
- It's a great option for those with more sensitive skin, it requires no downtime and it's pain free.
- It smooths the skin for easy makeup application and takes only 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Valid for new customers only.
Grab a facial dermaplaning treatment for one person for $39 at Beaute on High Ltd.