- The microneedle roller contains 540 small needles
- It can help to improve the texture of skin
- Microneedle therapy is rolling regularly in problem areas to help clean out impurities and environmental factors (best used on the face)
- It can pierce more than 250,000 microvessels in the epidermal in five minutes
- Be sure to nourish the skin afterwards with calming and gentle ingredients such as serums and moisturiser
- Needle number: 540 needles
- Material: medical-grade stainless steel (needle)
- Dimensions (L): needle: 0.5mm
How to use:
- Disinfect the microneedle by immersing it in 75% alcohol for 15 minutes
- Rinse off the alcohol with boiling water
- Cleanse your face with a facial cleanser
- Apply the appropriate amount of repair cream or skincare products to the desired area
- First rotate the microneedle along the horizontal direction to massage and then rotate diagonally
- Finish with soothing and hydrating products
Please note: People with severe facial injuries, severe exposure to red blood injections or severe acne should not use unless consulted by a healthcare professional first. It is advised to put on sunscreen the next day. The microneedles should not be shared with other people, to avoid cross-infection.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free nationwide delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade