- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) also known as Lutheran, and Micro-focused Ultrasound is a global skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Skin tightening, and lifting is the most sought-after treatment in salons across the western world. Whilst we can address photo ageing with many modalities, skin tightening has been difficult to achieve until now.
- With age skin starts to lose its elasticity, muscle loses tone and the face depletes of fatty tissue. This means facial features start to lose volume, and jaw lines, cheekbones and brows become less prominent. Weakened muscle and skin tone starts to result in the outward appearance of fine lines and deep-set wrinkles as well as the appearance of hooded eyelids and eye bags.
- In salon, they can treat all ageing issues, but with various treatments and technology.
- The problem with most available salon treatments is that the client would need a series of treatments, results are not always instant or permanent and treatments would need to be taken regularly for long term effects.
- HIFU may have advantages over conventional treatments. HIFU may reduce visible signs of fine lines and wrinkles, may help lift and tighten the skin, consistency in skintone, skin elasticity is noticeable, may help reduce under eye dark circles, help eliminate large pores and more.
- It can be used on all skin complexions, no anaesthesia is required as it's a relatively painless procedure.
- Individual results may vary.
Grab one high intensity focused ultrasound for one person for $399 at La Bises Beauty Salon.