- Radio frequency, also referred to as RF, is a treatment that may help in tightening loose or sagging skin on any area of the body to help produce firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- RF works by generating heat and applying it to the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin. The heat causes tissue retraction, that may help resulting in tighter and firmer skin. It also works to help stimulate collagen production which over time produces a more youthful looking appearance.
- Radio frequency can treat the entire body depending on your skin concern. May help tighten and lift loose or sagging skin around the jowls, neck, chin, tummy, buttocks, thighs, arms and legs. Helps tighten, smooth and improve facial skin tone to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Helps reduces and smooth the appearance of cellulite and uneven skin tone. Helps firm ageing skin, including décolleté, to produce a more youthful appearance.
- RF is a painless treatment and most clients will experience zero discomfort. Some find the warm sensation relaxing. Radio frequency treatments are painless and non-surgical that requires no post-treatment care.
- Some clients may experience redness immediately post treatment, but this typically subsides not long after treatment. As there is no downtime, you can get on with your day as usual.
- Some clients may only need 4 treatments, while other may require 6 or 8 to achieve brilliant results. They will carefully access this for you during your consultation.
Grab one session of radio frequency skin tightening for one person at The beauty clinic Nelson.
Choose from three options:
- $49 for Double Chin
- $74 for Stretch Marks on Stomach &Thighs
- $118 for Full Face