- What better way to spoil your Mum on Mothers’ Day than with our Kiwi Wheat Bags Best Friends Gift Pack
- Named the Best Friends Gift Pack because like all best friends, the two wheat bags in this gift box are the perfect partnership
- Options: roses, happy garden lemon, black star, ocean mist cotton-linen
- Materials: 100% Cotton Fabric and NZ Wheat
- Cotton wheat bag dimensions (LW): 48 x 14cm
- Eye wheat bag dimensions (LW): 18 x 8cm
The Best Friends Gift Pack contains:
- A Kiwi Wheat Bags Cotton Wheat Bag - the most popular and versatile wheat bag in the range. Featuring three pockets for even wheat and heat distribution, it is perfect for draping around the neck, wrapping around limbs, or warming areas of the body
- A Kiwi Wheat Bags Cotton Eye Wheat Bag – the perfect eye soother and fantastic for use in beauty treatments. They provide migraine relief and are often recommended by optometrists and eye specialists to aid in the treatment of many common eye conditions
- Both wheat bags are handcrafted in New Zealand using 100% cotton fabrics and filled with locally grown New Zealand wheat
To use heated:
- 1. Remove wheat bag from packaging
- 2. Place wheat bag in the centre of the microwave ensuring it does not obstruct the turntable. Make sure the wheat bag is flat and evenly distribute the wheat
- 3. Heat your 3 segment cotton wheat bag for 1 minute. Heat your eye soother wheat bag for 30 seconds. If you feel the Heat Pack is too cool for your comfort level after first heating, you may warm it again for not more than 30 second increments, until the desired temperature is reached.
- 4. Remove carefully from microwave. Wheat bag will be hot after heating, handle with care
- 5. Gently shake the wheat bag to evenly distribute the wheat. Check the temperature is comfortable before use
- 6. Allow the wheat bag to cool completely before reheating and/or before storage on a non-combustible surface such as the kitchen sink.
To use as a cold compress:
- Place in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 45 minutes
Storage, maintenance and cleaning:
- Make sure the wheat bag is completely cool and moisture-free before storing with these instructions in a cool dry place. Spot clean only with a damp cloth
- DO NOT wash
- DO NOT immerse in water
- It is recommended the wheat bag be heated at least once a month for maintenance and replaced annually
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for Auckland urban delivery, $7 extra per option for nationwide urban delivery, or $10 extra per option for nationwide rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade