- You did it, you made it to the end of 2018 - if you are dying for a bit of peace and tranquillity, find it at Auckland Float Culture.
- Treat yourself or a well deserving pal to this unique and highly effective stress relieving experience at Float Culture.
- Combine the properties of zero-gravity, water always set at skin-temperature, darkness and silence to create an atmosphere conducive to relaxation.
- After the session, bridge the gap between the floatation pods and real life in their chill zone and enjoy one of their relaxing and detoxifying herbal teas.
- The fabulous folk at Float Culture will provide a big, fluffy, fresh towel, earplugs and a The Herb Farm natural hair/body/skin range to complement the restorative effects of the Epsom salts after the float.
- These incredible sessions are suitable for men and women of all ages and all walks of life – students, tradesmen, professionals, creatives and athletes alike will all find their stress just melting away.
Grab a 60-minute zero gravity relaxation in a floatation tank from Auckland Float Culture.
Choose from three options:
- $85 for one session
- $150 for two sessions
- $200 for three sessions