- Vibrosaun therapy combines a full-body vibration massage with heat and aromatherapy.
- The therapy is designed to help stimulate muscle use in a non-strenuous way, where muscles can work for longer by sharing the effort with the motor.
- This can be used to help increase circulation, so head in and shake off some of those muscles aches and pains.
- For maximum benefits, each session will include 30 minutes with the device “on” and about 15 minutes of obligatory rest with the device turned “off”.
- Choose two treatment sessions if you want to feel better results, or purchase the two-person option and bring someone else along to experience Virbosaun therapy.
- Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre currently have a five-star rating on TripAdvisor and are ranked number 2 of 109 in the Spas & Wellness category in Auckland. It was also awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellency 2018.
Grab a Vibrosuan therapy session from Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre.
Choose from two options:
- $25 for one session for one person
- $50 for two sessions for one person OR one session each for two people