- White Diamonds is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance by Elizabeth Taylor, launched in 1991
- The success of Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance has motivated many other celebrities to launch their own perfumes. White diamonds is a classic top fragrance
- The flowers and aldehydes in the top notes, with the sharp base, give this fragrance an elegant vintage feel
- Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, neroli, orange, lily
- Middle notes: violet, rose and jasmine, ylang-ylang, Egyptian tuberose, narcissus
- Base notes: oak moss, patchouli, musk, sandalwood, amber
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade