- The fragrance of great passion and meaning
- The fragrance was launched after World War II in 1948 - the dove on the top symbolises the peace that came after the destruction of the war
- Top notes: neroli, peach, carnation
- Middle: gardinia, rosemary, cloves
- Base notes: amber, iris, spices
- Dimensions (vol.): 50ml
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $3 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade