- Victoria's Secret present s anew fragrance in 2015 with an intention to "fall in love with the seductive blend of French daffodil, neroli flowers and sugared amber"
- Fragrance Victoria's Secret Love Me arrives as EDP in a glass flacon surrounded with a highlighted logo of the brand decorated with black colour atomizer
- The new fragrance was presented in the new advertising campaign which also features VS lace lingerie worn by the new VS model
- This is not the first fragrance by Victoria's Secret using Love Me in its name. Back in 2011 the first perfume of Sexy Little Things collection was launched - Sexy Little Things Noir Love Me and its composition, unlike the latest edition included a bend of flowers, fruit and musk (wild berries, Madagascar orchid and musk)
- Top notes: neroli
- Middle notes: French narcissus
- Base notes: amber
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade