- Difficulty with stiffness or discomfort in the back, hips, knees and feet can be very frustrating for athletes, so can physical imbalances that affect their performance.
- If sore muscles, stiff joints, or tired legs are affecting your game the answer could be in your feet.
- Data collected about the movement of the foot and leg enables them to prescribe custom orthotics and exercises programs.
- See the experts at Featherston St. Pain Clinic for a pair of orthotic insoles to perfectly match and balance your feet.
- The Gaitscan process involves a brief history, you will be asked to walk across a plate with 4000 sensors which are attached to a computer. This takes a very detailed moving image of what the feet do during your walking cycle.
- The entire Gaitscan process takes around 30 minutes with a 30-minute rehabilitation massage, so in total the treatment will take one-hour.
Grab a sporting specific gait scan & bio-mechanical assessment incl. rehabilitation massage & custom orthotic prescription & rehabilitation prescription for $599 from Featherston St. Pain Clinic.