- Often used as a non-toxic alternative to cortisone injections, radial shockwave therapy is utilised by many to help individuals manage pain.
- Radial shockwave therapy has been extensively studied in reputable scientific journals. Shockwave Therapy is used for pain management in clinics all over the world - including The Mayo Clinic.
- Featherson St. Pain Clinic is the only clinic on the lower north island offering focused and radial shockwave therapy for musculoskeletal pain.
- Shockwave is most commonly studied for its use in managing RSI - tennis elbow - calcified shoulder tendons - shoulder pains - hip pain - stress fractures - plantar fasciitis & heel pain. But it has potential benefits for any pain condition with soft tissue involvement.
- For more information click here.
Grab radial shockwave sessions from Featherson St. Pain Clinic.
Choose from three options:
- $99 for one sessions
- $198 for two sessions
- $297 for three sessions