- There's so much to celebrate in summer, and Annabel has all the inspiration you'll need to barbecue, picnic and party in style. Her new spring/summer annual 'A Free Range Life: Celebrate Summer!' brings together more than 100 eating and drinking ideas for every summer occasion.
- At the forefront of current food trends, 'Celebrate Summer' offers something for everyone, with recipes for a raw vegan cheesecake, egg-free mayonnaise and gluten-free goodies.T his vibrant new annual builds on the overwhelming success of Annabel's four previous seasonal publications, which have delighted home cooks with their on-trend content, no-fail recipes and beautiful photography and design. The annual features Annabel's tips for a stress-free menu and matching food with drinks, her foodie's guide to San Francisco and step-by-step instructions for making the hottest garden craze - kokedama bonsai balls - and prettying up your meals with edible petals. It's supported by shopping lists, how-to instructions, blogs and videos on Annabel's website.
- 132 pages
- Full-colour photography throughout
- Material: softcover with flaps
- Save money, save time, eat well! Your complete guide to cooking and eating resourcefully and deliciously
- The new annual Annabel Langbein A Free Range Life: Cheap Thrills is all about transforming simple, affordable, everyday ingredients into delicious, nutritious meals
- There’s food to cover all your day-to-day needs, from breakfasts with international flair and mains based around inexpensive mince and seasonal veges, to ideas for turning the humble apple into delicious desserts and baking, plus Annabel's signature Fridge Fixings – versatile sauces and flavourings that pull all these meals together
- Includes recipes for different occasions, whether it's making the most of a night in with a dim sum feast, enjoying a weekend away with family and friends, eating al fresco while tramping in the great outdoors or indulging in sweet treats made with a little dab of moreish maple syrup
- Eating with the seasons is one of Annabel's cornerstones for being frugal in the kitchen, as produce is cheapest when it’s most plentiful
- It also tastes the best and is at its nutritional peak, so eating with the seasons is a win-win all round
- Included in the annual is a handy chart detailing which fruits, veges and herbs are at their most plentiful during spring, summer, autumn and winter
- There's also tips for saving money, making the most of your pantry with smart food swaps, entertaining on a budget and minimising wastage in the kitchen
- Planning meals in advance is one of the best ways to save money on your food budget so these menu plans are a really valuable resource for saving money on your food bills
- Material: paperback
- Dimensions (LWH): 23 x 30 x 13.7cm
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $4.99 extra per option for urban delivery or $7.98 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. While stocks last. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade