- Get off the bad-food roller-coaster, cut through the hype of the food industry, and make the right food choices every time!
- 'Eat Well, Live Long' has detailed information on what shop bought packaged and processed foods contain and how their means of manufacture can affect our health
- Your live-long food guide, helping you make the right choices every day, from home-cooked food to restaurant food and takeaways
- Includes scientific research from a team of international nutritionists and food writers, and covers easy steps to transform your diet for better health
- Hard cover
- 320 pages
- Publisher: Reader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Dimensions (LWH): 26.2 x 20.3 x 2.8cm
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery or pay $1.99 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade