- For most of us, the memory of the food that our mothers served us as children never leaves us, a comforting reminder of the maternal bond that resonates through our adult lives
- An extremely impressive line-up of over 70 New Zealand chefs, cooks, bakers, writers and foodies share the stories and recipes from their own mother’s kitchen
- Book contributors: international chef Peter Gordon; Ben Bayly of The Grove; Peta Mathias; Bevan Smith from Riverstone Kitchen; Karena and Kasey Bird; Chris Whiting of the Chop Shop in Arrowtown; Global Baker, Dean Brettschneider; Fleur Sullivan from Fleur’s Place in Moeraki; Giulio Sturla from Roots in Lyttleton; Jax Hamilton; Josh Emmet from Rata and Madam Woo in Queenstown; New York-based chef and consultant Anthony Hoy Fong; writer Lauraine Jacobs; Mark Limacher from Ortega Fish Shack; TV chef Mark Southon; Lois Daish; Martin Bosley; Michael Van de Elzen; Sean Connolly from The Grill; Simon Gault; Tony Astle from Antoine’s and Simon Wright from The French Café
- The recipes are wonderfully diverse and approachable, the photographs evocative and full of personality
- A very special New Zealand cookbook to enjoy and share
- Material: flexibind soft cover, paper
- Dimensions (LW): 26 x 20cm
- ISBN: 9780947503468
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery or pay $1.99 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade