- The Country salutes New Zealand's food producers (we think they're the best in the word!), with the eagerly anticipated The Country Cookbook. Jaimie McKay and The Country team have called on contributors, sponsors - even workmates to produce over 280 pages of recipes, stories and scenes from rural New Zealand.
- The Country Cookbook is the perfect gift for lovers of our land, and lovers of what we produce from it.
- When you gift The Country Cookbook you'll also be directly contributing to 'Will To Live', the Charitable Foundation supporting mental health awareness in young rural people across New Zealand.
- You won't see recipes from celebrity Chef's in The Country Cookbook. What you will see is are well worn recipes from contributors who stand together in celebrating our food producers by giving the ingredients center stage.
- At The Country - we are immensely proud of this beautifully presented book. It stays true to what we value most; those who work tirelessly to fill our nations food bowl, the industry that supports them, and the tradition of food being at the forefront of family life.
- Dimensions (HWD): 26.5 x 20.5 x 2.75cm
- Material: paper
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Please note that this is a pre-order. Your purchase has an estimated delivery of 1st December 2020. Pay $5 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
The Country Cookbook
Business in Trade