- Gardening is one of the mega-trends occurring globally with most people making their first foray into gardening with a vegetable and herb garden
- A new book in the phenomenally popular Yates series of books
- Suitable for gardeners of all levels
- Information on growing over 50 types of vegetables and 30 herbs
- Includes information on: building a garden; gardening in containers; soils, compost and worms; organics and companion planting; gardening for kids; growing from seeds; pests, diseases and weeds; 12-month planting calendar; planting maps/zones of New Zealand
- Material: paperback
- Dimensions (LWH): 19 x 24.4 x 1.2cm
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $3.99 extra per option for urban delivery or $5.98 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade