- Dale Carnegie six title boxset
- Dale Carnegie was an American lecturer, author and pioneer in the field of public speaking and the psychology of a successful personality
- He started teaching public speaking at YMCA and became a successful speaker, lecturing at packed houses.
- He then started writing books on personality-oriented subjects, that became hugely successful with millions of copies sold worldwide
- This set consists of six of his most popular books that will help the reader in the development of their overall personality
- All of these books are very popular around the world and are being printed and reprinted
- Dimensions (HL): 13 x 20cm
- How to Enjoy Your Life and Your job
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking
- How to Develop Self-Confidence & Influence People by Public Speaking
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Art of Public Speaking
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $4.99 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade