- New Zealanders love a pub, especially one with an interesting past
- his guide provides a selection of the best - pubs that are not only a great place to relax but are cornerstones of their communities, playing a part in the history of New Zealand
- With helpful information about the food, accommodation and ambience offered by each establishment, New Zealand Pubs is a useful guide for locals and tourists alike and covers a range of classic pubs across the country
- From well-known pubs in the heart of the city to hidden gems far off the beaten track, the options are many and varied. One thing they do have in common: they are all pleasant places to spend a little time
- Each pub has a story, a history, an anecdote about its past, or a ghost haunting its attic. All of this makes them well worth a visit, and here you can learn a bit about them on the way
- Material: paperback
- Pages 368
- Author: Peter Jassen
- Dimensions (HW): 21 x 15cm
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $2.99 extra per option for urban delivery or $4.98 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade