- Edward thinks it will all be so easy when his Uncle Morton asks him to look after his unusual pet while he goes on holiday.
- Edward couldn't be more wrong because that 'unusual' pet just happens to be a fire-breathing dragon.
- As Edward gets to grips with this fantastical creature (which is called Ziggy, of course), he realises looking after something so big is hard work.
- The fridge is empty, the curtains are blazing and the postman is afraid to approach.
- This collection contains eight pacy, laugh-out-loud stories from the bestselling series by Josh Lacey.
- To make the books even more appealing, they have illustrations by Garry Parsons.
- Urban and rural delivery options available.
Grab the Dragonsitter eight-book collection for $12.99 from Book Bargains.