- Cameron and Indianna met at Starship after they were born with a half a heart each. They underwent seven open heart surgeries between them. And thanks to Starship they are both doing well.
- Every hour, of every day, extraordinary stories like these are unfolding at Starship. You can show your love and support this Valentine's Day, with a meaningful gift to Starship to help children like Cameron and Indianna.
- The Starship Foundation is firmly focused on accelerating the pace of change and world-class healthcare for all New Zealand children.
- There are nearly 130,000 patient visits to Starship Child Health each year, including around 1000 outreach clinics where Starship teams offer specialist support all around New Zealand.
- Your kindness will ensure Starship is equipped to give our children better health and brighter futures.
Donate to the Starship Foundation and give the ultimate gift of love this Valentine's Day.
Choose from two options:
- Donate $25
- Donate $50