- Piecing lives back together.
- This gift can help provide counselling, education and support to women and children who have been robbed of their dignity and freedom at the hands of this growing industry.
- With the right support, these survivors can start to piece their lives back together and begin to dream of a brighter future.
- Every Smiles purchase comes with a gift card detailing the gift, which you can personalise and give to family and friends.
- You can smile knowing the gift you've given will make a real difference to families in need.
- For more information on how you can help visit here.
Show your support for survivors of trafficking and exploitation for $50.
Choose your card:
- Standard card
- Christmas card designed by Kiwi illustrator Alice Berry
- Tivaevae card featuring Tivaevae Manu karakara ta-taura made with love by The Mamas of Teimurimotia in the 1950s
- Flowers card featuring Woven Flowers made with alofa in Aotearoa by Tiana Epati