- Tailor Made Suites are dedicated to using nothing but the finest textiles and your two-piece suit is no exception; both jacket and trousers will be made with a luxurious blend of 40% cashmere, 50% wool and 10% silk.
- Just to take that executive style to the next level, they'll even embroider your name inside the jacket - you can't get much more personalised than that.
- Tailor Made Suits have a new showroom in Albany and Queent St that are open seven days a week. Bookings are required for measurements. Tailor Made Suits are also a mobile service, so you can liaise with them on the best place to meet and get measured up (this service attracts an additional fee based on travel). The suits will take four to six weeks depending on the style you pick, and then they'll deliver them to you.
- The experts at Tailor Made Suits specialise in making the finest tailor-made suits. They are committed to providing the best price and quality to their customers, and making sure that you look sensationally sharp in their suits. They have hand-picked a team of the best tailors in town to work in a flexible, efficient environment.
- Please take a few minutes to read this FAQ page before purchasing as well as their Terms and Conditions.
About Tailor Made Suits:
Sometimes, the name just says it all. At Tailor Made Suits, creating outstanding outfits for both men and women is their one and only focus, and they're very good at it. Experts in a wide range of patterns and textiles, with experience earned in the competitive and world-renowned tailoring industry in Vietnam. Whether you're looking for a simple two-button polyblend or a double-breasted dinner jacket in the finest pure wool, they're more than capable of providing the results you require. Make a booking, let them take your measurements, give your input on exactly what you're looking for and prepare yourself for a suit that's sure to impress, in no time at all. Take a virtual tour of the showroom.
Valid from Aug 8, 2018
Expires Oct 8, 2018
Limit: 1 per user
Please read the Tailor Made Suits FAQ page before purchasing - http://tailormadesuits.co.nz/faq/
. Read terms and conditions - http://goo.gl/MJ7bhq
. Online bookings essential. Subject to availability. There might be a longer delay during black out period between mid Dec and end of Feb due to Christmas and New Year holidays. All suits must be ordered in the same colour only. Pickup in Auckland or pay shipping charges that apply. Pay an additional $10 for standard delivery in Auckland, $20 elsewhere in the North Island, and $30 for South Island delivery per suit - payable direct to the merchant. Order will be ready within 4-6 weeks depending on the style chosen. To make sure there is no time pressure, please book before the expiry date and ideally at least 2 months before the actual wedding. Men's suits only. There will be a flat fee of $50 extra if you are XXL to XXXL, or $100 extra if you are 4XL or more per suit. This fee will be applied at the discretion of Tailor Made Suits. This applies to the specific package purchased. Extra charges will still apply for any additional pieces ordered. Fabric is 40% cashmere, 50% wool and 10% silk. No refunds unless required by law. No exchanges. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.