- Give the Gift of Sight and help The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ end avoidable blindness in the Pacific.
- Plus you’ll get a tote bag designed by VIVA magazine.
- The economic impact of restoring sight in the Pacific is significant, affecting more than one life.
- In fact ever dollar given to restoring someone’s sigh is worth more than 4x that to their local economy. It allows people to go back to work, finish their education and become independent.
- Viva has partnered up with The Foundation to design a limited edition tote bag, free with every gift donation to the foundation, to the value of $35. This covers the cost of a cataract operation and five pairs of glasses in the Pacific.
- Inspired by a collision of Pacific and Western art, the Viva tote bag design entitled ‘Mata’ encourages us to take care of our eyes in order to see the beauty around us.
- Urban, PO Box and rural delivery options available.
- Please note Christmas delivery is not available on this product.
Give the Viva tote bag that gives sight for $35 thanks to The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ.