- A breathalyser (a portmanteau of breath and analyzer/analyser) is a device for estimating blood alcohol content (BAC) from a breath sampl
- It can be used in a wide variety of settings including clinical test applications and for personal use
- Its uses advanced semiconductor alcohol sensing technology to quickly take a breath sample and provide a blood alcohol content (BAC) estimate
- The LCD graphics display will indicate how inebriated you are, whether it be dangerous (over 0.05% bac), unsafe (approx. 0.02% bac) or safe (under 0.02% bac)
- Displays "caution" when result is within 0.02% - 0.05%, displays "danger" when result equals to or higher than 0.05%
- Material: plastic
- Colour: black and grey
- Dimensions (LWH): 110 x 70 x 25mm
- Battery: 2"AAA" alkaline batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
- Range: 0.00-0.19%BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l (or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
- Accuracy: 0.01% BAC(0.1g/l)
From 1 December 2014 the NZ alcohol limit for drivers aged 20 years and over lowered from 400mcg (0.04% bac) of alcohol per litre of breath to 250mcg (0.025% bac). The blood alcohol limit lowered from 80mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood (0.08), to 50mg (0.05). For drivers under 20, the limit stays at zero.
The warning/danger levels are estimates ONLY and do NOT determine whether it is safe or legal to drive or operate a vehicle or equipment.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery or $3 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade