- If your spine is holding you back then this Inversion Table will have you back on your feet in no time!
- Inversion therapy involves putting your body into a position where your head is lower than your heart
- This inversion table allows you to safely raise your feet above your head, reducing the stress in your back by increasing the space between your ligament and vertebrae discs
- Rid yourself of chronic back pain, fatigued muscles and stimulate your circulation all in the comfort of your own home
- This easy to build table features an exceedingly strong frame, padded backrest and adjustable height boom so you’ll be hanging back in no time
- The table folds down easily and stores perfectly against a wall, under a bed or in a cupboard
- Helps reduce fatigue, stress and relax your body
- Helps stimulate circulation of blood to relieve stiff muscles
- Helps fight compression fatigue
- Helps reduce the effect of ageing due to gravity
- Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance
- Folds down easily for storage
- Easy to build
- Max user weight: 136kgs (DO NOT EXCEED)
- Pipe thickness: 1.5mm
- Weight: 25kgs
- Material: metal, PU
- Set up dimensions (LWH): 120 x 71 x 142cm
- Folded dimensions (LWH): 92 x 71 x 36cm
- Back rest dimensions (LW): 100 x 44cm
Please Note: Not suitable for people with heart & spinal conditions, pregnant or extreme obesity. Please consult your physician before use.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $20 extra per option for North Island delivery or $40 extra per option for South Island delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Green Door Wholesale
Business in Trade