- Servicing your bike this winter just got more affordable, so you have no excuse to delay essential maintenance. Whether you’re a pro or recreational rider, all bike grades need regular servicing to reduce gear wear or worse critical failure.
- With regular servicing you will enjoy a smoother, safer, faster ride. Your gears will change more smoothly, brakes stop more effectively so you ride with greater confidence.
- Choose one or more of the three different service deals to suit your bikes’ needs and uses. Each service ends with a test ride to ensure your bike is optimised for your investment.
- Get your bike expertly checked and adjusted by the qualified Chain Reaction Cycles technicians with a turnaround time of 48 hours subject to parts availability.
- All bikes are stored separately and no two bikes touch at any stage.
- The staff are all enthusiastic riders who thrive on helping you share their excitement about cycling.
Grab a bike service from Chain Reaction Cycles.
Choose from three options:
- $44 for General Service
- $99 for Annual Service
- $174 for Complete Service