- Three Beginner level introductory pole classes designed for women of all fitness levels who are new to pole dancing.
- Beginner level pole classes cover the fundamentals of; posture, poise and movement around the pole, basic spins, pole sits and an introduction to climbing and inverts.
- Brief pole dance routines are a regular component of Beginner pole classes, which also include basic pole tricks and spins, and relaxing stretches to cool-down.
- Conditioning classes are aimed at anyone seeking to increase their strength, flexibility and fitness.
- A variety of Conditioning (non-pole) classes are available for those wanting to focus on specific aspects of their health and fitness training.
- Change up your fitness routine and try out pole and conditioning classes, they are a focused and fun alternative to the gym.
- Get your friends involved, with options for evening or lunch classes, you can fit your pole fitness around your busy timetable.
Grab three one-hour introductory classes from Body Electric Pole Dance studio.
Choose from four options:
- $25 for pole dance classes for one person
- $45 for pole dance classes for two people
- $15 for conditioning (non-pole) classes for one person
- $30 for conditiong (non-pole) classes for two people