- Three beginner level introductory pole classes designed for women of all fitness levels who are new to pole dancing. Classes cover the fundamentals of; posture, poise and movement around the pole, basic spins, pole sits and an introduction to climbing and inverts.
- Brief pole dance routines are a regular component of beginner pole classes, which also include basic pole tricks and spins, and relaxing stretches to cool-down.
- Conditioning classes are aimed at anyone seeking to increase their strength, flexibility and fitness.
- A variety of conditioning (non-pole) classes are available for those wanting to focus on specific aspects of their health and fitness training.
- Change up your fitness routine and try out pole and conditioning classes, they are a focused and fun alternative to the gym.
- Get your friends involved, with options for evening or lunch classes, you can fit your pole fitness around your busy timetable.
- Valid from the 4th October 2018 to the 25th January 2019.
Grab three one-hour introductory classes from Body Electric Pole Dance studio.
Choose from four options:
- $25 for three pole dance classes for one person
- $45 for three pole dance classes for two people
- $15 for three conditioning (non-pole) classes for one person
- $30 for three conditiong (non-pole) classes for two people