- Three beginner level introductory pole classes designed for women of all fitness levels who are new to pole dancing. Classes cover the fundamentals of posture, poise and movement around the pole, basic spins, pole sits and an introduction to climbing and inverts.
- Brief pole dance routines are a regular component of beginner pole classes, which also include basic pole tricks and spins, and relaxing stretches to cool-down.
- Conditioning classes are aimed at anyone seeking to increase their strength, flexibility and fitness.
- A variety of conditioning (non-pole) classes are available for those wanting to focus on specific aspects of their health and fitness training.
- Change up your fitness routine and try out pole and conditioning classes, they are a focused and fun alternative to the gym.
- Get your friends involved, with options for evening or lunch classes, you can fit your pole fitness around your busy timetable.
Grab three one-hour introductory classes from Body Electric Pole Dance Studio.
Choose from four options:
- $25 for three pole dance classes for one person
- $45 for three pole dance classes for two people
- $15 for three conditioning (non-pole) classes for one person
- $30 for three conditioning (non-pole) classes for two people