- The scan allows you to not only measure your body composition - the total amount of fat, lean tissue (aka muscle) and bone in your body - but also to analyse your fat-mass index (FMI) and lean-mass index (LMI).
- These units are much more meaningful than weight, BMI or body-fat percentage because they cannot affect each other, whereas a high body-fat-percentage reading could be due to an individual having very low muscle and vice versa.
- Using Bodyscan allows you to base how much fat you want to lose - since, according to Chant, "When people say lose weight what they really mean is fat" - on the most accurate information possible.
- The friendly team will be there to help you in the process and help recommend further suggestions to work towards your health goals.
- Valid new customers only.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker.
Grab a full 3D body scan for one person for $20 from Flex Fitness Riccarton.