- Taekidokai Martial Arts much more than fitness, it will help you work towards improving your balance and flexibility.
- It encourages discipline, confidence, respect and self defence.
- Taekidokai is a true Martial art, it is known for it’s dramatic flying and spinning kicks, holds, throws and locks.
- People of all ages and backgrounds learn to move their bodies with grace and power.
- Classes are offered seven days a week in Hamilton at various locations, three days a week in Auckland at two locations.
- There is no limit to the classes you can attend during your one month membership - valid for new students only.
Grab one-month Taekidokai martial arts classes from Fitness - Martial Arts.
Choose from two options:
- $35 for senior classes (12+ years)
- $30 for junior classes (4-11 years old)