- Whether it's nicking one to the slips or hitting a pop fly at the bottom of the 9th, few things are as soul-crushingly embarrassing as under performing when you're up to bat.
- Make those embarrassing entries in the stats spreadsheet a thing of the past, with a solid session in The Fieldhouse's world-class indoor batting cages.
- Head along with a few teammates for a one-hour, four-person hit out or a 30-minute batting session fot two.
- Their automatic pitching machines are perfect for baseball or softball, but they're easily adaptable for cricket practice as well – bats and helmets can be provided, if you don't have your own.
- Their doors are open every day of the week, and until 9.00pm from Monday to Thursday – don't let the burdens of a nine-to-five keep you from reaching your big hitting potential.
Grab a batting cage session including helmet and bat hire from The Fieldhouse East (Pakuranga).
Choose from two options:
- $27 for a one-hour batting cage session for up to four people including helmet and bat hire
- $15 for a 30-minute batting cage session for up to two people including helmet and bat hire