- With its roots enriched in martial arts, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is more than a practice, it's also a sports method for promoting physical fitness and building character, and ultimately, a way of life.
- These principles are further amplified at Tu Kaha Jiu-Jitsu North Shore, New Zealand's most accomplished martial arts club.
- Train with two black belt instructors Ricardo and Luciano that have both have over 15 years extensive experience in BJJ.
- Whether you’re looking to get in shape, interested in effective self-defence training, or a serious martial artist and competitor, Tu Kaha will help you achieve your goals.
- With their classes catering to all, beginners to advanced, get your hands on this great offer and start or continue your training with Tu Kaha.
Choose from four options:
- $14 for two classes
- $28 for four classes
- $39 for six classes
- $55 for eight classes