- Make the most of the endless summer and start a new hobby that will have you gripped from the very beginning - either surfing or stand-up paddle boarding.
- Aotearoa Surf School wants to teach you all the tricks so you can tackle the waves yourself and enjoy the fun, in a safe environment.
- If you've got a buddy whose keen to try one of these exciting summer sports, go for the two person option - it's a great way to keep fit and learn something new together.
- Lessons for both surfing and SUP run seven days a week during school holidays, otherwise weekends. Surfing is for ages six and above and Sup is suitable for those aged eight and above - all equipment is provided.
Grab a lesson at Aotearoa Surf School.
Choose from Four Options:
- $39 for a two-hour surf lesson for one person
- $69 for a two-hour surf lesson for two people
- $29 for a one-hour SUP lesson for one person
- $49 for a one-hour SUP lesson for two people