- Hit the sand and surf to ride the beautiful waves the Mount has to offer.
- You'll have a two-hour beginners lesson with the Mount Maunganui Surf Academy Team, including board and wetsuit hire – all you need to bring is a towel, a smile, and a whole bunch of enthusiasm.
- Enjoy small instructor-to-student ratios with a maximum of just six students in each group.
- Depending on your age, the surf lesson will take place at different times throughout the day. Kids get there bright and early for the morning session while adults normally go in the afternoon.
- Bookings are essential and the location of your lesson is subject to weather and surf conditions, so give the Surf Academy a call to organise the details.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a two-hour beginner surf lesson from Mount Maunganui Surf Academy.
Choose from five options:
- $49 for one person
- $98 for two people
- $188 for four people
- $276 for six people
- $360 for eight people