- Start off with beach theory, an in-depth discussion on all things surf such as wave conditions, wind conditions, safety, surfing etiquette and so forth.
- You'll feel like a pro surfer before you even hit the waves with all the gear and the right expectations.
- Opt for the two-hour group session to ride the swells with your mates, with intimate groups of up to five people per lesson.
- With Piha Surf Academy's dynamic approach to coaching, you'll definitely get the best start to all things surf, and you'll hang loose in no time.
- If you'd prefer to start your surfing journey in private, or perhaps you're an intermediate or experienced surfer who has hit a plateau, opt for the 1.5-hour option for one on one guidance
- With a wide range of surf equipment, you can get the most out of your lesson.
- Located in Auckland and open daily, come down and learn to surf with the coolest dudes and dudettes.
Grab a learn to surf group lesson with Surfboard and wetsuit hire from Piha Surf Academy.
Choose from four options:
- $45 for two-hour group lesson including equipment hire for one
- $85 for two-hour group lesson including equipment hire for two
- $80 for a 1.5-hour private lesson for one person including equipment hire for one
- $150 for a 1.5-hour private lesson for two people including equipment hire for two